Smoked Salmon SaladFeatured by Testarossa Winery in the Pinot Noir Wine Club.
A fresh and delicious salad topped with decadent smoked salmon. A perfect dish for lunch, dinner, as a side and, of course, paired with a glass of Testarossa Pinot Noir.Yield: 4
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
• 8 oz. Norwegian Smoked Salmon, very thinly sliced
• 1 bunch mixed salad green
• 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
Ingredients for Dressing:
• 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 oz. (3 tbsp) capers, finely chopped
• ¼ cup Virgin Olive Oil
• Juice of one lemon
• Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Lightly blend all the ingredients for the dressing and season with salt and pepper. Place a portion of the mixed salad leaves in the center of the plate. Then arrange the slices of cucumber followed by sliced salmon as desired on top of the bed of lettuce. Spoon desired proportion of the dressing and the vinegar over salad and cucumbers.