Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Cucumber BitesFeatured by DuMOL Winery in the Platinum Wine Club.
Perfect bite-sized morsels of cucumber, salmon and cream cheese that will be devoured no matter where they're being served! Fresh and light, all of the ingredients come together for a delicious dish. Pair these with a glass of Pinot Noir.Yield: 40 Bites
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
• 2 English Cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1" rounds
• 1 pound smoked salmon, cut into bite sized pieces
• (1) 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
• 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
• 1 tablespoon Horseradish (more or less to taste)
• 1 tablespoon heavy cream, optional
• Toothpicks or tiny party forks
Peel cucumbers and slice them into 1" circles. Arrange on a platter as desired. Place in the refrigerator while preparing the cream cheese.
Place cream cheese, dill, horseradish, and cream in a large bowl. Beat until well combined (a handheld mixer really helps here).
Spread 1 teaspoon of cream cheese on top each cucumber slice (more or less to taste), then top each slice with a bite sized piece of smoked salmon. Insert a toothpick down the center to keep in place.
Serve at once, or keep in the refrigerator until needed.
Recipe sourced from bakerbynature.com.