Sauteed Chicken In Mustard Creme SauceFeatured by Stolo Family Vineyards & Winery in the Platinum Wine Club.
This classic French combination of ingredients also makes an excellent sauce for fish, such as seared salmon and trout. Pair it with a Pinot Noir from your recent wine club subscription box!Yield: 4
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (6ounces each)
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/4 cup dry white wine, or chicken broth
• 1/2 cup heavy cream
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon dried tarragon (or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh)
1. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; saute untilcooked through, 10 to 12 minutes, turning once. Transfer to aplate; keep warm.
2. Pour wine into hot skillet; cook, stirring, until reduced by half, about 1 minute. Whisk in cream, mustard, and tarragon. Cook, whisking, until thickened, about 2 minutes.
3. Pour any accumulated chicken juices from plate into sauce. Right before serving, drizzle cream sauce over chicken.
Recipe from Martha Stewart