Ryan's Margherita PizzaFeatured by Rucksack Cellars in the Gold Wine Club.
You can't beat a fresh, classic and homemade Margherita Pizza! This one hits the spot every time.Yield: 1 Pizza
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
• 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
• 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
• 1/4 cup Olive Oil
• 1 Tb Fresh chopped garlic
• 1/8 tsp salt
• 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese finely grated
• 1st: thinly sliced mushrooms
• 2nd: thinly sliced tomatoes
• 3rd: 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped (reserve a small handful)
• 4th: cooked spicy Italian Sausage
Begin with a homemade or store bought crust rolled thin.
Spread sauce over entire crust, and cover with a thin layer of mozzarella cheese. Place on toppings. Top with 2 cups Mozzarella and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with small handful of chopped basil.
Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes, until golden, on a heated stone (put the stone in while the oven pre-heats and you’re prepping your ingredients). If cooking on a metal pizza pan, or cookie sheet, skip this step.
Recipe provided by Rucksack Cellars.