Rosemary ChickenFeatured by Belvedere Winery - Bradford Mountain Winery in the Gold Wine Club.
Amazingly simple and equally delicious! This flavorful chicken is complemented nicely by the rosemary, garlic and lemon. Pair with a Chardonnay.Yield: 4
Prep Time: 12 Minutes
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
• 1 3lb. Chicken, cut into pieces
• Two glasses of Chardonnay for the chef
• 1 Teaspoon Rosemary, fresh
• 6 Garlic cloves, fresh, peeled
• 3/4 Cup Belvedere Chardonnay
• 1/3 Cup Olive Oil, extra virgin
• Juice of one-half of a lemon
• Fresh ground pepper to taste
Put all marinade ingredients into a blender and pulse until the garlic is finely minced, sip Chardonnay.
Place chicken in baking pan. Pour marinade over the chicken and rub thoroughly. Finish your glass of Chardonnay. Allow chicken to marinate for 30 minutes. Pour second glass of Chardonnay.
Bake Rosemary Chicken at 375° for 50-60 minutes.