Pork ChopsA featured Wine Club recipe for J. McClelland Cellars.
A simple and quick recipe with amazing flavor! These pork chops will pair perfectly with the Chardonnay from your Gold Wine Club shipment. Cheers!Yield: 4
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
• 4 10-oz. Berkshire Pork Chops
• 16 oz. garlic mashed potatoes
• 16 oz. seasoned veggies (baby carrots & brussels sprouts)
• 4 oz. J. McClelland Chardonnay
• 8 oz. dried apricot, dried cranberry and apple compote
• 8 oz. Tamarind Broth
Season the Berkshire Pork Chops with a lemon dry rub before grilling over medium heat. Cook each side approximately 3 minutes. Reduce the dried apricot, dried cranberry and apple compote with Tamarind broth and the 4 oz. of wine. Place the pork chops in the pan to glaze each side. Serve with garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed baby carrots and brussels sprouts.
Recipe provided by J. McClelland Cellars.