Peju Grilled Miso Marinated Beef AppetizerFeatured by Peju Province Winery in the Gold Wine Club.
A simple appetizer that is sure to vanish quickly! Wonderful aromas and tastes of garlic, parsley, cilantro, and chile powder compliment the miso marinade and sautéd vegetables. Serve this with a nice glass of Merlot.Yield: 24
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
• 12 ounces New York Steak, trimmed of fat
• 1 Tablespoon Miso Marinade
• 1 Tablespoon Red onion, diced
• 1 Tablespoon Red Bell Pepper, diced
• 1 Tablespoon Radish, diced
• 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 Teaspoon Garlic cloves, very finely minced
• 1 Teaspoon Italian Parsley, fine chopped
• 1 Teaspoon Cilantro, fine chopped
• 1½ Teaspoon Cumin
• 1½ Teaspoon Chile powder
• 24 Fried Plantain chips
• Lawry's seasoning salt to taste
Season the meat with Lawry's seasoning salts. On a hot grill char the meat on both sides keeping it on the rare side. Let cool slightly, about 5 minutes, and then cut into a small dice.
Sauté the onion, peppers, radish, and garlic in the olive oil. Add the parsley, cilantro, cumin, and chili powder and take off the heat. Cool to room temperature and add to the diced meat.
Place a spoonful of the Parilla onto a fried plantain chip or your favorite corn tortilla chip.