Pacific Rim Barbequed Pork RibsFeatured by Pey-Lucia Vineyards in the Pinot Noir Wine Club.
Enjoy with a glass of Pinot Noir from your wine club box. Cheers!Yield: 2
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
• 3 1/2 pounds country style pork spareribs
• 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
• 3 1/2 Tablespoons Soy sauce
• 2 Tablespoons Rice wine or sake
• 1 1/2 Tablespoons Minced garlic
• 1 1/2 Tablespoons Minced fresh ginger
• 1/2 teaspoon Hot Chile paste or crushed dry chilies
• 1 teaspoon Toasted Sesame oil
• 1/2 Tablespoon Sugar
Combine all marinade ingredients (only) in small bowl. Cut the ribs into shorter pieces (2 1/2 inches). Bring large pot of water to boil. Add the ribs and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes. Remove the ribs, drain and cool slightly. Put the ribs in a mixing bowl, add marinade and toss lightly to coat. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat barbecue and cook ribs on high heat for 5-7 minutes per side. Serve with fresh grilled vegetables and a glass of Pey-Lucia Vineyards Pinot Noir.
Recipe sourced by Pey-Lucia