Lamb Chops with Garlic & HerbsA featured Wine Club recipe for Bremerton Wines.
Pair these delicious marinated lamb chops with a glass of red wine.Yield: 2
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
• 2 pounds (908 g) lamb chops cut ¾” thick, 4 pieces
• kosher salt for seasoning
• black pepper for seasoning
• 1 tablespoon (10 g) minced garlic
• 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
• 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
• ½ teaspoon chopped parsley
• ¼ cup (60 ml) extra-virgin olive oil divided
1. Marinate the Lamb Chops - Season both sides generously with salt and pepper. Combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, parsley, and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a small bowl. Rub the paste on both sides and let them marinate for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. Sear the Surface - Heat a large 12" frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Once hot, add in the lamb chops. Sear until the surface is browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Check For Doneness - Flip and cook until the internal temperature reaches 125°F (51°C) for medium-rare, or 135°F (57°C) for medium, about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Rest the Meat - Rest the chops for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe sourced from Jessica Gavin