Hazelnut Crusted Pork TenderloinA featured Wine Club recipe for Ancien Wines.
A delicately hazelnut crusted pork tenderloin spiced with rosemary, thyme and garlic makes a delicious dinner. Pair it with the Pinot Noir featured in your recent Wine of the Month Club shipment!Yield: 2
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
• 1 pork tenderloin (weighing 500 gm or 1 lb.)
• Olive oil
• Ground up hazelnuts
• 1 tsp dried rosemary
• 1 tsp dried thyme
• 1.5 tsp granulated garlic
• Salt, to taste
• Ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200F° or 400F°, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or baking paper, rub a bit of olive oil onto it and set aside. In a large container combine the ground up hazelnuts, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss until spices are distributed evenly into the hazelnut meal. Gently coat the tenderloin with olive oil until the entire surface is coated. Put the pork tenderloin into the bowl with the spiced hazelnut and roll until it is entirely and well coated. Place it onto the baking sheet, and bake in center of oven for 30 minutes.
2. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before slicing. Slice and server over quinoa or rice.
Recipe sourced from SpicieFoodie.com & Nancy Lopez-McHugh.