Grilled Sea Bass with Tropical SalsaFeatured by Clos LaChance Winery in the Gold Wine Club.
A tropical twist on grilled sea bass! This is an amazing light yet flavorful dish that would pair well with a Chardonnay. **Salsa will need to chill for 1-4 hours.Yield: 6
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
• 1 cup pineapple, peeled, cored, 1/4-inch pieces
• 3/4 cup peeled pitted mango, 1/4-inch pieces
• 2/3 cup red bell pepper, 1/4-inch pieces
• 3/4 cup seeded tomato, 1/4-inch pieces
• 1/2 cup English hothouse cucumber, seeded, 1/4-inch pieces
• 1/4 cup red onion, 1/4-inch pieces
• 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
• 2 tablespoons fresh mint, minced
• 2 tablespoons jalapeño chili, seeded, minced
• 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh squeezed
• 6 six-ounce sea bass fillets
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil as needed
Combine first 10 ingredients in medium bowl; season with salt. Chill to blend flavors, 1 - 4 hours tossing occasionally.
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Brush fish with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until center is opaque, (about 5 minutes per side). Transfer to plates. Top Sea Bass with salsa. Serve with garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed asparagus.
Recipe provided by Clos LaChance Winery