Grilled Salmon with Garlic & HerbsA featured Wine Club recipe for Brutocao Cellars.
This grilled salmon is coated in a flavorful marinade then grilled until golden brown. A super easy dinner option that will earn you rave reviews! Pair it with a Chardonnay from your Wine Club delivery!Yield: 6
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
• 6 salmon fillets, 4-6 ounces each
• 5 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon parsley leaves chopped
• 2 teaspoons thyme leaves chopped
• 3/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 1teaspoon minced garlic
1. Place the olive oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, lemon zest, Dijon mustard, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the marinade for later use. Add the garlic to the bowl.
2. Put the salmon and marinade into a resealable freezer bag and seal. Shake to coat the salmon with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
3. Remove the salmon from the marinade and scrape off any excess bits of herbs or garlic (otherwise they could burn on the grill! Preheat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium high heat. If you're using an outdoor grill, be sure to thoroughly coat your grill grates with vegetable oil.
4. Add the salmon fillets and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side or until salmon is opaque throughout. Brush the reserved marinade over the salmon fillets, then serve.
Enjoy with a Brutocao Chardonnay!
Recipe sourced from Sara Welch.