Grilled Pork Tenderloin w/ Plum SauceFeatured by Handley Cellars in the Gold Wine Club.
Pair this sweet and savory dish with your favorite bottle of Zinfandel!Yield: 6
Prep Time: 240 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
• 1 teaspoon grated ginger
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 1 tablespoon Apple Farm Cider Syrup
• 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar, aged
• ¼ cup Handley Cellars Zinfandel
• 2 pork tenderloins
• 3 pounds ripe Santa Rosa plums (raspberries or figs may be substituted)
• 1 cup Handley Cellars Zinfandel
• 2 tablespoon sugar or cider syrup
1. Mix together first seven ingredients. Marinate whole tenderloins from four hours to overnight, refrigerated.
2. Put the plums in a stainless steel or enamel saucepan. Add water to half-way up the level of the fruit. Cook down until fruit is softened. Remove the pits. In a separate saucepan, reduce the wine by half. Add the wine and sugar to the fruit and cook until thickened.
3. Grill or pan sear the tenderloins to desired doneness. Slice and top with the sauce.
Recipe sourced from Jennifer Schmitt of Jennifer Schmitt Catering