Gazpacho with Sweet PaprikaFeatured by Bodegas Resalte de Penafiel in the International Wine Club.
Directly from our featured winery in Spain, this traditional Gazpacho recipe would pair well with the Tempranillo in your Diamond Wine Club shipment!Yield: 4
Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
• About 1 pound ripe, plum tomatoes
• 1/2 cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
• 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
• 1 red onion, roughly chopped
• 1 garlic clove, chopped
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 200 mL vegetable stock
• 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
• 2 teaspoons sweet paprika - in your Adventure Package!
• 1 white baguette, cut into 4 pieces
1. Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl using 4 tablespoons of olive oil and season well.
2. Use a blender to create a fine consistency.
3. Chill the Gazpacho overnight in the refridgerator, or at least 4 hours.
4. Serve chilled in small cups or glasses with extra diced vegetables sprinkled over, if you like.
5. Toast the baguette slices and serve with the Gazpacho.