Flat Iron Steak with Chipotle RubA featured Wine Club recipe for Wrath Wines - EX Wines.
Pair this savory steak with a glass of Syrah!Yield: 4
Prep Time: 60 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
• 1 flat iron steak
• 2 tbsp chipotle chile powder
• 2 tbsp dk. brown sugar
• 1 tbsp cumin powder
• 2 tsp garlic powder
• 2 tsp. cider vinegar
• 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Combine all the rub ingredients in a bowl and mix well. About 1 hour before cooking, coat meat with rub and allow to marinate in refrigerator. Fire up grill and when hot, cook flat iron steak for 10 minutes each side, for medium-rare.
2. Let steak rest 10 minutes before slicing, across the grain, into 12 strips.
3. Serve with Grilled Romaine Salad and a side vegetable.
Recipe sourced from Ex Wines