Easy Pulled Pork SlidersFeatured by Comanche Cellars - Dog & Pony in the Gold Wine Club.
Pair this take on a delicious American delicacy with your favorite bottle of Syrah!Yield: 6
Prep Time: 1 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
• 1/2 cup mayo
• 1 tbsp dijon mustard
• 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp onion powder
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1 (9 oz.) package slaw (I like a cabbage/carrot mix)
• 12 pack slider buns
• 3 cups pulled pork (or use store bought)
• Coleslaw (recipe above)
• 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, OPTIONAL & use more or less depending on how saucy you want the sliders
• ¼ cup butter
• 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon onion salt or garlic salt
• ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Slice the slider buns in half and remove the top of the buns and set aside.
3. Place the bottom half of the buns in a 9x13 dish. Layer the pulled pork over the the buns, top with BBQ sauce, if desired, and replace the top of the buns.
4. In a small microwave safe bowl, add butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion salt and poppy seeds. Microwave for 30-60 seconds, or until completely melted.
5. Slowly pour the butter mixture over the top of the buns. Alternatively, use a spoon to spoon out melted butter to ensure poppy seeds cover the bun tops. Cover the dish with foil and bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
7. If using slaw, once sliders have cooled a few minutes, remove the bun tops, add a spoonful of slaw and replace tops. Enjoy!
Recipe sourced from Kim's Cravings