Dawson Creek Roasted Beef TenderloinA featured Wine Club recipe for Dawson Creek Winery.
Wonderfully flavorful, this beef tenderloin recipe is fantastic when served over Mushroom Risotto and paired with a glass of Dawson Creek Cabernet Franc!Yield: 4 - 6
Prep Time: 120 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
• 1 1/2 - 2 pounds Beef Tenderloin, cleaned and trimmed of silver skin and excess fat
Dawson Creek Marinade:
• 1/2 cup Olive Oil
• 1 tablespoon Garlic, chopped
• 1 tablespoon Chile Powder
• 2 tablespoons Black Pepper
• 1 tablespoon Fresh Rosemary, chopped
Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Coat Tenderloin and marinate for 2 - 4 hours.
To Cook the Tenderloin:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place meat on a sheet pan and cook 10-15 minutes untilbrown. Turn the oven down to 350 degrees and finish cooking for 15-20 minutes more until desired doneness. Remove from oven and let it rest for 5 - 10 minutes before cutting.