Crab Pasta DelightFeatured by Monterey Peninsula Winery in the Gold Wine Club.
A delightful mixture of creamy pasta with rich crab, garlic and topped with cheese. Try pairing it with Monterey Peninsula Winery's 1997 Doctor's Reserve Chardonnay.Yield: 2
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
• 8 ounces jumbo crab meat
• 10 ounces cooked linguini
• 8 ounces heavy cream
• 2 ounces butter (unsalted)
• 6 roasted garlic pods
• 2 tablespoon green onion (chopped fine)
• 2 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped fine)
• 2 ounces roasted red bell peppers
• pinch sea salt
• pinch black pepper
• 1 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
Heat 10-inch sauté pan on high heat. Add heavy cream, reduce to 1/3. Add butter and linguini, then toss lightly. Add all other ingredients (except cheese) and, again, toss gently.
Place on two plates and cover with Parmesan cheese. Serve with crusty French bread and a glass of Doctor’s Reserve Chardonnay.
Recipe provided by Monterey Peninsula Winery