Cobble Creek ShrimpFeatured by Cobble Creek Vineyard in the Gold Wine Club.
We've brought you a fantastic recipe of a classic shrimp dish. Sit down and enjoy with a glass of Cabernet Franc from our monthly wine delivery box!Yield: 5
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
• 1 1/2 cup orzo
• 6 slices of bacon (crumbled)
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• 1 cup thinly sliced celery
• 1/4 cup chopped green onions
• 1 1/2 cup cooked (al dente) mixed veggies — peas, carrots
• 2 tablespoon tomato paste
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 12-16 ounces frozen small to medium shrimp tails off, thawed and drained
Prepare orzo. In a large skillet cook bacon remove and drain. In same skillet heat oil, add celery and onions, cook until translucent then add veggies. Cook until done add the tomato paste, crumbled bacon, shrimp and orzo. Mix, season and heat through and through. Garlic lovers— feel free to add as much as you like.
Recipe serviced by Cobble Creek Winery