Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomato-Mushroom SauceFeatured by Robert Stemmler Winery in the Platinum Wine Club.
Serve with a glass of Stemmler Pinot Noir from your monthly wine box and enjoy!Yield: 2-4
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
• 4 tsp. olive oil, divided
• 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. black pepper
• 2 cups presliced mushrooms
• 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots
• 3/4 cup chicken broth
• 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato sprinkles
• 1/4 cup dry white wine
• 1 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
Heat 2 Tbs. oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm. Reduce heat to medium. Add 2 tsp. oil, mushrooms, and shallots; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in broth, tomato sprinkles, and wine; cook for 1 minute. Spoon sauce over chicken and sprinkle with parsley.
Recipe sourced from Robert Stemmler Winery