CevicheFeatured by Hanna Winery in the Gold Wine Club.
A fresh mix of seafood, lime juice, onions and chiles; this ceviche is a perfect appetizer! Pair it with a Sauvignon Blanc.Yield: 4
Prep Time: 240 Minutes
Cook Time: 2 Minutes
• 7 limes, juiced
• 1/4 cup white fish, firm bodied
• 1 cup bay scallops
• 1/4 cup octopus, chopped (optional)
• 3/4 cup shrimp, peeled
• 2 large tomatoes, chopped
• 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
• 2 ancho chiles, seeded and minced
• 2 T. Sauvignon Blanc
• 3 T. olive oil
Combine lime juice and fish in a medium sized bowl. Once mixed well, refrigerate for 4 hours. Combine all other ingredients and blend with fish. Garnish with avocado and serve with tortillas.