Bruschetta with Figs, Prosciutto & ArugulaA featured Wine Club recipe for Entrepreneur Wines.
Pair this twist on an Italian classic with your favorite Pinot Noir!Yield: 6
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
• 6 slices dense Italian bread
• 2 large cloves garlic cut in half, lengthwise
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 4 figs, sliced vertically into fourths
• 2 Tbsp. olive oil
• 12 thin slices prosciutto
1. For the bruschetta, prepare a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill or barbecue for direct grilling.
2. Arrange the slices in a single layer on the grill rack.
3. Once they are golden crispy and a little bit charred around the edges, flip them. (3 – 4 minutes per side.)
4. Transfer bread to a platter and immediately rub the garlic halves over one side of the bread and brush lightly with olive oil.
5. Build the bruschetta by layering the arugula, prosciutto, and figs.
6. Drizzle with a bit more olive oil and serve.
Recipe sourced from Ciao Chow Bambina