Avocado and Mango Salad with Passion Fruit VinaigretteFeatured by White Oak Winery in the Gold Wine Club.
This refreshing salad pairs perfectly with your 2006 White Oak Sauvignon Blanc!Yield: 4
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
• 3 tablespoons Passion Fruit Juice, frozen concentrate, thawed
• 3 tablespoons Shallots, minced
• 4 teaspoons Sherry Wine Vinegar
• 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
• 1 teaspoon whole Coriander Seeds, coarsely cracked
• 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
• 8 cups Herb Salad Lettuce mix (about 4 ounces)
• 1 large ripe Mango, halved, pitted, peeled, sliced
• 2 small Avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, sliced
Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend; gradually whisk in oil. Season dressing generously with salt and pepper. Toss Salad Lettuce mix in large bowl with 1/4 cup dressing. Divide Salad among 4 plates. Tuck Mango and Avocado into Salad; drizzle some of remaining dressing over Mango and Avocado.