90+ Refined Reds
Only 90+ rated, ultra-premium, rare, collectable red wines from California's top winemakers wines are featured in this combo case collection. Truly an aficionado's dream of 6 different, highly-rated and highly-sought-after wines. This is the perfect collection for any wine enthusiast's cellar. All wines are from our Platinum Wine Club. Simply click on the bottle images above to learn more about each wine included in this selection.
Platinum Wine Club Selection
This Combo Case is a combination of 6 different, small-production, boutique Chardonnays featured in our Gold Wine Club. Selected wines are from the Russian River Valley region, Napa Valley and the Central Coast. These wines are some of California's finest, from earning Gold Medals to receiving 90+ ratings! Simply click on the bottle images above to learn more about each wine included in this delicious combo case. Order 6 bottles to receive one bottle of each wine, order 12 bottles for two of each wine, and so forth.
Impressive Gold Wine Club Selection
Festive Reds and Whites
This mix of 3 red and 3 white wines is a true party favorite. This selection of award-winning, premium wines from our Gold Wine Club has something for everyone. A perfect combination of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Cabernet Sauvignon to name a few. You won't go wrong at these prices. Simply click on the bottle images above to learn more about each wine included in this combination. It's time to party!
Gold Wine Club Combination
Stylish 90+ Pinots
Six superb Pinots from six of the finest California, Oregon and international winemakers that we have featured. The Pinot Noir Wine Club pulls in only ultra-premium 90+ rated wines from Napa Valley, the Sta. Rita Hills region, the Russian River Valley and the Willamette Valley, to name a few. Simply click on the bottle images above to learn more about each wine included in this selection. You won't be disappointed!
Pinot Noir Wine Club Selection
Library of Reds to Share
An assortment of 6 fascinating red wines from our library of recently featured, award-winning Gold Wine Club wines. It's hard to beat a Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, a Paso Zinfandel or a Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir from California's best family-owned wineries! Do to high demand, if a wine is sold out, a replacement bottle of the same quality and value, will be exchanged to complete your order. Simply click on the bottle images above to learn more about each wine included in this selection. Cheers!
Luscious Gold Wine Club Selection
Small-Lot Artisan Wines
A combination of truly Artisan Wines from our Garagiste Wine Club. Six different winemakers showcasing six different varietals makes this combo case a very unique offering. Garagiste wines are handcrafted by skilled winemakers and with such a limited production of each style, these wines are in high-demand and are very hard to find. It is very seldom the Garagiste winemaker will send his or her wines out for ratings, but our panel of wine tasters agree that these wines are right up there with our Platinum 90+ point wines. Garagiste wines are perfect for the wine enthusiast looking for ultra-premium, hard-to-find, limited production wines. Each wine in this selection has been featured in our Garagiste Wine Club. Simply click on the bottle images above to learn more about each wine included in this selection.
Garagiste Wine Club Selection
Deluxe Champagne Indulgence
The perfect gift box for those of you who love Champagne! In addition to the 2 bottles of Champagne we have included 2 beautiful Riedel Champagne flutes, a box of Jessica Foster Chocolate Truffles,a Champagne puller as well as a Champagne stopper. a free personalized Greeting Card, Champagne wrapped in organza wine gift bags. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
What's included in this Deluxe Champagne Indulgence Gift Box:
• Two bottles of Bernard Remy Brut Cuvée French Champagne - rated 92 Points
• Two Deluxe Riedel Champagne Flutes
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet Chocolate Truffles by Jessica Foster
• VISKI Professional Champagne Puller
• Champagne Bottle Stopper
About the Champagne:
The Bernard Remy Prestige is a Brut Cuvée of 60% Chardonnay, 30% Pinot Noir, and 10% Meunier, offering complex and balanced notes from the first sip to the long, lingering finish. Deep golden in color, the Prestige opens with refined notes of toasted brioche on the nose and round, smooth flavors of candied fruit and delicate flowers on the palate - finding just the right balance of sweetness and delicacy. The shimmering, vigorous bubbles keep this Champagne fresh, lively, and perfectly in balance, making it the perfect choice for any celebration!
We have a very limited supply of this exclusively-imported Champagne, so don't miss out!
For the Ultimate Champagne Lover
A Champagne Treat
This spectacular treat is just enough to toast to a memorable day. Not only does this package have Champagne, but we also included 2 gorgeous Riedel Champagne flutes, Jessica Foster Chocolate Truffles, plus a Champagne stopper so you can save some for later. We also added your free personalized Greeting Card with the Champagne wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags packaged in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box. Cheers!
What's included in our Champagne Treat Gift Box:
• One bottle of Bernard Remy Brut Cuvée French Champagne - rated 92 Points
• Two beautiful Riedel Champagne flutes
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
• Champagne bottle stopper
About the Champagne:
This exclusively-imported Bernard Remy Prestige is an award-winning Brut Cuvée offering complex and balanced notes from beginning to end with a wonderful, lingering finish. Deep golden in color, the Prestige welcomes you with notes of toasted brioche on the nose and round, smooth flavors of candied fruit and delicate flowers on the palate - finding just the right balance of sweetness and delicacy in each sip. The sparkling, vigorous bubbles keep this Champagne fresh, lively, making it the perfect choice for any celebration!
We have a very limited supply of this incredible Champagne, so don't miss out!
The Essentials for a Special Day
Two Delicious Cabs & Chocolate Truffles
• One bottle of Steele Canyon 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon - Napa Valley AVA - 4 out of 5 stars
• One bottle of Charthia 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon - Napa Valley AVA - Only 100 Cases Total Production
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
This Wine Country Gift Box combines two outstanding Cabernets with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles, a free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
About the two Wines:
1) The Steele Canyon 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 90% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Syrah, produced from the highly regarded Carneros region of Napa Valley. The Steele Canyon Cab offers nicely balanced aromas of dark fruit, licorice and oak, and a softly textured palate with layered flavors of dark cherry, licorice and oak spice.
2) The Carthia 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon shows aromas of ripe cherry, cassis and blackberries and are integrated with rich notes of black currant, raspberries, espresso and mocha spice flavors. The mouthfeel is plush and round and is complimented by a soft tannin structure that is framed by oak flavors to balance the wine. The finish is long and lingering.
This is a great gift! The Chocolate Truffles are by far the best we have ever paired with California's finest Cabernets.
Delicious Cabernets - Incredible Truffles
Five Gifts in One
We call this the Five-in-One Wine Gift Box Set for five simple reasons. We combined two award-winning wines from our Gold Wine of the Month Club and 3 essential travel gifts for anyone on the go. This gift also includes your personalized Greeting Card, both wines are wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags with bows sent in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
• One bottle of the Scheid 2014 Chardonnay, Monterey County AVA
• One bottle of the Scheid 2013 Pinot Noir, Monterey County AVA
• GMWC single bottle neoprene wine tote
• Professional, heavy-duty, stainless steel corkscrew
• Polished chrome and cork bottle stopper
About the Wines:
1) The Scheid 2014 Estate Chardonnay is an excellent example of wines produced from the Scheid Estate vineyards with intricate fruit flavors while preserving its light acidity. Rich and refreshing, this Chardonnay has aromas of pear and apple that are seamlessly blended with tropical fruit flavors and hints of vanilla and caramel lasting into the finish.
2) The Scheid 2013 Estate Pinot Noir is a most compelling example of the elusive Pinot Noir grape varietal. Distinctive flavors, intensity and color combine to create this elegant vintage. A supple yet lush mouthfeel and bright red fruit aromas lead into vivid flavors of black cherry, raspberry and overtones of spice and vanilla.
This is a great gift for anyone and everyone on your list.
Two wines, Tote, Opener & Stopper Set
90+ Rich Pinots & Chocolate Truffles
This Wine Country Gift Box Set combines two highly-rated Pinot Noirs from two of the top AVA's in California, along with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles. We also include your personalized Greeting Card, both wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows plus our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box. This is the perfect gift for Pinot lovers.!
• One bottle of the Seagrape 2015 "Jump Up" Pinot Noir - rated 91 points!
• One bottle of the Alma Fría 2014 Pinot Noir - rated 94 points!
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
About the two Wines:
1) The Seagrape 2015 Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir is a vibrant and joyous wine! Aromas of red currant and blueberry play with the flavors of spicy white pepper, cherry, and rocky minerality that is a hallmark of the appellation. The silky texture is interlaced with soft tea-like tannins in this beautifully balanced, pretty wine.
2) The Alma Fria 2014 Holtermann Vineyard Pinot Noir is a feminine, complex, deep wine that beautifully represents its Sonoma Coast vineyard location. Aromas of black cassis, violet, rose petals and Thai spice enliven the senses, while the fresh, bright palate offers complex notes of strawberry, blood orange, orange tea, pomegranate, orange bitters, juniper and anise that linger on the long yet vibrant finish.
Jessica Foster's Chocolate Truffles pair perfectly with both of these highly-rated, award-winning wines featured in our Pinot Noir Wine of the Month Club.
This is a perfect gift for the Pinot Lover who loves chocolate too!
Two highly-rated Pinot Noirs
Sinful Zinfandel & Chocolate Truffles
This Wine Country Gift Box Set combines two highly-rated Zinfandels from two of the top AVA's in California, along with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles. We also include your personalized Greeting Card, both wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows plus our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box. This is the perfect gift for Zinfandel fans.
• 1 bottle of Merlo Family 2012 Estate Zinfandel - rated 92 Points
• 1 bottle of the Scott Harvey 2014 "Mountain Selection" Zinfandel - rated 92 Points
• Eight delectable hand-made, gourmet Chocolate Truffles
About the wines:
1) The Merlo 2012 Zinfandel comes from the Merlo Family Estate Vineyards in the Hyampom Valley of Trinity County, a very northern wine growing appellation in California. This wine is well structured with deep, elegant, and yet, fresh fruit flavors, reflecting the varietal character and distinct terroir of the Valley. A very floral nose of red fruits and spice leads to a soft and gentle mouthfeel, supported by fresh acidity and a surprisingly long finish
2) The Scott Harvey 2014 Zinfandel Primarily produced from the vineyards located in the Shenandoah Valley of Amador County, the 2014 'Mountain Selection' Zinfandel is a blend of 95% Zinfandel, 3% Syrah, and 2% Barbera. This distinctive, earthy, full bodied wine is food friendly with wonderful character and complexity. Aromas and flavors of chocolate covered cherries, cranberries, and mincemeat complement the rich, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
This gift features sinfully good Zins paired with incredible Chocolate Truffles.
Outstanding Zins and Delicious Truffles
Wine Spa Day
Enjoy the luxury of a Spa Day right from home! Pop a bottle of exclusively imported French Champagne or pour a glass of ruby-red Merlot and treat yourself to a blissful evening. What are you waiting for? Reward yourself to a wonderful Wine Spa Day, or give a friend a great gift.
What's included in this Wine Spa Day Gift Box:
• 1 bottle of Bernard Remy Brut Cuvée French Champagne - rated 92 Points
• 1 bottle of Vino Valpredo 2012 Sonoma County Merlot
• Box of 8 Jessica Foster chocolate truffles
Plus, a Spa Basket from the Napa Soap Company which includes:
• Soapignon Blanc Bar Soap
• 2 Bath Bombs - Cabernet and a Chardonnay
• Mandarin Chardonnay Lotion
• Mandarin Chardonnay Body Wash & Bubble Bath
• Soap Lift Sponge
This Gift set also includes: A free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and everything will arrive in 2 of our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Boxes
About the wines:
1) This exclusively-imported Bernard Remy Prestige Champagne is a Brut Cuvée offering intricate and balanced notes from your first sip to the long, lingering finish. Vigorous bubbles keep this Champagne fresh, lively and a perfect choice for any celebration! This is an Exclusive Import, rated 92 Points + Gold Medal + Cellar Selection by Tastings.com. This is truly fabulous!
2) The Vino Valpredo 2012 Merlot reflects on Merlot's softer, more elegant side with fruit sourced from some of the region's most treasured vineyards. Aromas of red currant and plum blend seamlessly on the nose while the palate enjoys a similar flavor profile of plum, dried cranberries, and baking spices. Everything about this wine is engulfed in soft, velvet-like tannins and ends with a beautiful, long-lasting finish.
About the Napa Valley Soap Company:
Napa Soap Company was founded by Napa Valley local, Sheila Rockwood. Having grown up in the Napa Valley, Sheila wanted to create a product which utilized ingredients made in the Napa Valley. After researching the therapeutic benefits of a by-product of the local wine industry, cold-pressed grapeseed oil, Sheila decided to use this wonderful ingredient throughout her line. Napa Soap is hand made in very limited quantities - less than 50 bars at a time.
Wine Country's Finest
Explore California's Wine Country with an assortment of the finest artisan wines and foods from the area! You can't go wrong with award-winning wines accompanied by hand-crafted products. Eat and drink your way through California's Central Coast from Sonoma Valley to Santa Barbara County and regions in between for a unique taste of Wine Country's Finest.
• Lodi Estates 2015 Chardonnay (Lodi AVA)
• Jeff Cohn The Imposter 2013 Red Blend (Central Valley)
• Assortment of 8 gourmet chocolates from FARM Chocolate (Sonoma County)
• Sea Salt Caramels from Jessica Foster Confections (Santa Barbara)
• Seeds & Suds Mustard from Mendocino Mustard (Mendocino County)
• Medium Salsa from San Luis Salsa Company (San Luis Obispo)
• Culinary Sea Salt Trio from A Taste of Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara)
• Simply Delicious Wine Country Recipes from A Taste of Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara)
• Blood Orange Olive Oil from Round Pond Estate (Napa Valley)
Wander through Wine Country as you sip on these fine wines and enjoy gourmet treats. The Silver Medal-winning Lodi Estates 2015 Chardonnay is the pinnacle of the winery's Chardonnay program. Big, bold qualities are met with tropical fruit flavors and notes of grapefruit and vanilla oak. The 2013 Red Blend from Jeff Cohn is a combination of 9 different grape varietals, awarded 91 and 90 points! With a nose and palate packed with character, The Imposter has notes of spicy red berry qualities and a full-bodied richness that morphs into a lingering finish.
The passion and expertise of the artisan food producers is evident in the quality of their products. Treat yourself to the rich, alluring flavors of FARM Chocolate's 8 assorted chocolates and discover an innovative bottle of delicious Blood Orange Olive Oil. Savor the flavors of incredible mustard from Mendocino and the equally amazing jar of San Luis Salsa. Use your trio of salts with recipes inspired by California's Wine Country and tie it all together with Sea Salt Caramels for a little something sweet!
An awe-inspiring combo that would make a great gift or a perfect way to treat yourself to something special.
A free personalized Greeting Card and wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
The Best from California Wine Country
Santa Barbara Box - Artisan Selection
Discover the artisan side of Santa Barbara County through top-of-the-line wines combined with delicious and stylish gourmet products! Each wine and gift box item has been proudly selected to highlight the outstanding quality and finesse of our local community. What better way to experience the region than with our Santa Barbara Box packed with wines and foods!
• Consilience 2013 Viognier - Santa Barbara County - Silver Medal winner
• Alma Rosa 2014 Pinot Noir - Santa Barbara County - Gold Medal winner
• Sea Salt & Olive Oil Popcorn - Santa Barbara Popcorn Company
• Blueberry Jam - Forbidden Fruit Orchards
• Rosemary Olive Oil - Forbidden Fruit Orchards
• Hand-painted Tile Coasters (set of 2) - The Santa Barbara Company
• Almond Brittle with Rosemary, Thyme & Sea Salt - Jessica Foster Confections
• Spice Blend Trio - A Taste of Santa Barbara
• A Taste of Santa Barbara Cookbook - A Taste of Santa Barbara
We also include: A free personalized Greeting Card and wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
About the Wines:
1) The 2013 Viognier from Consilience Wines nicely represents the distinctiveness of this site, with fresh islands scents and hints of cherry blossom, pineapple and melon. The balanced and soft acidity gives this wine a refreshing and lingering finish.
2) The Alma Rosa 2014 Pinot Noir was barrel aged for 12 months prior to release, which allows the flavors and aromas to soften with the oak influence. This wine offers layers of light cocoa flavors wrapped around a core of red fruits. The powder-fine tannins and bright, lively acidity gives this medium-bodied Pinot a wonderful finish.
Dive into the Santa Barbara Box and enjoy only the best from our slice of paradise.
Our selected gourmet foods are an exceptional example of dedication to high-quality products and are just waiting to be enjoyed! Munch on artisan, hand-made popcorn while you flip through the beautiful A Taste of Santa Barbara cookbook. The spice blend trio is a perfect compliment to the cookbook and are designed to be included in the recipes. Savor the delicious, low-production blueberry jam and rosemary olive oil from the local Forbidden Fruit Orchards (See more from Cebada Vineyard!). Not only have we included mouthwatering and amazingly addictive almond brittle, we've also included a set of 2 hand-painted, Spanish-style coasters to admire and enjoy long after all of the delicious foods and award-winning wines are gone.
Don't wait, the Santa Barbara Box is calling you!
Taste the World!
Enjoy delicious, exclusively-imported wines and artisan foods from Australia, New Zealand and France - all in one package! (Do to limited quantities, some items may be substituted as necessary).
Hastwell & Lightfoot 2016 Vermentino:
The Vermentino grape is known to produce incredible rich and complex white wines. The 2016 vintage from Hastwell & Lightfoot is no different! The wine is very pale in color yet showcases an elegant nose of white stone fruits such as peaches, mangoes, and more. It's soft-structured with a medium-bodied mouthfeel that is highlighted by notes of honey and lemon.
• Black Garlic Spice Grinder
• Spinach Olive Leaves Pasta
• Date & Tamarind Chutney
From New Zealand:
Mission Estate 2014 Cabernet Franc:
Cabernet Franc is oftentimes an underrated wine varietal, however, it is recently and rightfully gaining a following. The 2014 Mission Estate Cabernet Franc is from an older vineyard in Hawke's Bay and it's all about big structure, a full body, and robust fruit flavors. Aromas lean towards the dark fruit and spicy oak but also give a floral perfume, which compliments the bold palate. Sweet ripe fruit notes linger on the finish.
• Onion Balsamic Marmalata
• Steak Sauce
• Lager Vinegar
Le Fleuron de la Tessonnière 2014 Cru Artisan Médoc :
From the Médoc region of Bordeaux,France, this superb 2014 vintage from Le Fleuron de la Tessonnière is a blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Malbec grapes pressed from vines planted 25+ years ago. A rich red color greets you from the bottle and opens with aromas of succulent red and black berry fruits with a vanilla undertone. Not only do these qualities follow through on the palate, but by being aged in oak barrels, this wine also has soft tannins and a toastiness that adds complexity to the overall wine.
• Lemon & Thyme Sea Salt
• Herbs de Provence Mustard
• "Sunny" Salad Mix
Don't miss out on these outstanding selections! They have made an epic journey from across the world and are waiting just for you.
Taste the Adventure
The South African Adventure
These exclusively imported wines and gourmet foods from South Africa are brought to you by our International Wine Club! This package includes three fantastic wines from South Africa - two reds and one white, in addition to our gourmet Adventure Package. The addition of our Adventure Package will take your international experience to a whole new level with an assortment of exclusively-imported food items from small, artisan producers from the same country as the wines. Many of these products are, or include, traditional ingredients which may be used in the featured recipes. Try the ultimate South African Experience!
The featured South African wines include:
• Avondale 2007 "La Luna" Red Blend
• Avondale 2015 "Anima" Chenin Blanc
• Avondale 2009 "Samsara" Syrah
Learn more about Avondale Wines.
The International Gourmet Adventure Package from South Africa includes:
• "Flavors of Africa" Soft Toffee Trio - Sweet Temptations Toffees
• Cheeky Red Pepper Chutney - Kishmish
• Mango & Chili Balsamic Reduction - Melissa's
• Cape Gooseberry Jam - Melissa's
• Sunkissed Green Chilli - Hekpoort Heksie
• "This is Africa" Medium Roast Coffee - Terbodore Coffee Roasters
See more about the artisans and products here.
Exclusive Imports from South Africa
California Rosé Special Selections
This is a wonderful collection of Six different styles & varietals of Rosé produced by top winemakers in California. It's fun to taste the differences. This is a true horizontal taste treat. Each winery has won an award(s) or has ratings above 90 Points. Our California Summer Rosé Special includes Six different styles. Six different Wineries. Six different AVA's. Enjoy!
Total Retail Value: $177.00 - Save 32%
Order the BEST Combo Case of the BEST Rosé Today! Just $119 with FREE Shipping
*FREE Standard Shipping within contiguous United States. Alaska & Hawaii residents call for details. Limited to quantity on hand. Don't miss out on this Rosé Special
Wines of Napa
This combo case presents 6 highly tantalizing wines from award-winning wineries located in the Napa Valley AVA. It's hard to beat a Napa Cabernet Sauvignon, a savory Syrah or a Carneros Chardonnay. Do to high demand, if a wine is sold out, a replacement bottle of the same quality, value, and region will be exchanged to complete your order. Simply click on the bottle images above to learn more about each wine included in this selection. Cheers!
A Luscious Combo of Napa Wines
Wines of Sonoma
This savory selection of 6 wines has been chosen from award-winning wineries, all located in the Sonoma County AVA. It's hard to beat a succulent Chardonnay, a Russian River Pinot Noir, or an Old Vine Zinfandel. Due to high demand, if a wine is sold out, a replacement bottle of the same quality, value and region, will be exchanged to complete your order. Simply click on the bottle images above to learn more about each wine included in this selection. Cheers!
Succulent Sonoma Selections
Russian River Wines
A selection of 6 outrageous wines from our wine club cellar produced by award-winning wineries located in the Russian River Valley AVA. Some of the best Pinot Noirs, Chardonnays, Red Blends, and more come from this highly-acclaimed California wine region. Do to high demand, if a wine is sold out, a replacement bottle of the same quality and value, will be exchanged to complete your order. Simply click on the bottle images above to learn more about each wine included in this selection. Cheers!
Outrageous Russian River Wines
93+ Rated Diamond Wines
This is truly the "Best of the Best"! A combination of 93+ rated wines from our Diamond Wine Club includes 6 different bottles of outstanding wines from six different and highly-regarded winemakers. The winemaker's personal styles shine through in each bottling and due to the limited quantity and remarkable quality, these wines are in high-demand. Our Diamond Wine Club is limited to 500 members and ships only 4 times per year. These wines are truly for the wine aficionado's cellar. Each wine has been rated by internationally recognized wine authorities. Simply click on the bottle images above to learn more about each wine included in this selection.
Top Winemaker's Best Wines
No Chardonnays White Wine Variety
This is a wonderful collection of six different styles and varietals of white wine, (NO CHARDONNAY) produced by top winemakers throughout California. With Chardonnay dominating the wine scene, this combo case is a great way to discover other superb, highly-rated white wines. This is a true treat for those who love to enjoy the diversity of white wines, especially one that are not be available in your local store! Each winery we've included in this impressive line up has won numerous awards from top industry competitions. Check out the ratings on the wines. Six different styles. Six different Wineries. Six different AVA's. Enjoy!
All White Wines - No Chardonnays
The Chilean Adventure
Our International Wine Club brings you a complete taste of Chile! This package includes three superb wine features from an artisan winery in Chile in addition to our gourmet Adventure Package. Our Adventure Package will take your international experience to a whole new level with an assortment of exclusively-imported food items from small producers. Many of the products use traditional ingredients and can be included in the featured recipes. Try the ultimate Chilean Experience!
The featured Chilean wines include:
• Longaví 2015 Malbec de los Andes
• Longaví 2015 Carménère de los Andes
• Longaví 2017 Sauvignon Blanc de los Andes
The International Gourmet Adventure Package from Chile includes:
• Mapuche Pepper + Merkén Spice - Origen Chilean Gourmet
• Artichoke Spread - Origen Chilean Gourmet
• Ají Verde Pickled Banana Peppers - My Maria Pickles
• Amaretto + Cognac Chocolates - Beñolate
• Ají Tradicional + Ají Verde Hot Sauce - Ají Espinero - NAU Sabores
See more about the artisans and products here.
Exclusive Imports from Chile