Mentions of Gold Medal Wine Club on the Web.
We thought we would share with you some wine club reviews of Gold Medal Wine Club from various places on the web. Because we select only award-winning wines for each of our five clubs, and require no wine club sign up fees, no monthly dues, no minimum obligation and great discounts on ultra-premium wines, we feel we are the best wine club available. Here's what other's have to say:
- "Overall, this wine club offers the flexibility, quality and convenience that consumers are seeking in a Wine of the Month Club membership experience." - Wine.About.com
- "Kudos to Gold Medal Wine Club for another excellent selection."~ a satisfied Gold Series recipient
- "Just imagine, once a month, your close friends or family, each receiving a wonderful delivery of two high quality wines from the Gold Medal Wine Club. My sister, who lives in another state, calls immediately after her gift arrives and is so ecstatic. She has begun her own gold medal wine collection." ~ Fruitwinemaking.net
- So, my review? Excellent. Everything from the packaging, the initial presentation, to the wine itself was wonderful. There was a card for us to score the wine and return it. I'm not sure that got done, we did consume 2 bottles of wine after all. The prices indicated on the enclosed materials indicated monthly shipments would cost between $39-$43. All those in attendance said that was a bargain for the quality of the wines sent. One of the guests took the information on the Gold Medal Wine Club and is considering joining. Apparently the thought of getting 2 good quality wines every month for that price is too irresistible." ~ Flosplaceonline.com
- "If you enjoy sampling fine wines, or know someone who does, this is one wine club that knows how to select and present some truly hidden treasures. They even offer four different levels of membership, from gold to platinum to diamond, as well as an international wine club. One of the better wine clubs you're likely to find!" ~Wonderfulpessimist.com
- And here is a review from the wineclubwizard.com site