Gazpacho with Sweet Paprika
Resalte de Penafiel
About 1 pound ripe, plum tomatoes
1/2 cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
1 red pepper, roughly chopped
1 red onion, roughly chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
200 mL vegetable stock
2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
2 teaspoons sweet paprika - in your Adventure Package!
1 white baguette, cut into 4 pieces
1. Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl using 4 tablespoons of olive oil and season well.
2. Use a blender to create a fine consistency.
3. Chill the Gazpacho overnight in the refridgerator, or at least 4 hours.
4. Serve chilled in small cups or glasses with extra diced vegetables sprinkled over, if you like.
5. Toast the baguette slices and serve with the Gazpacho.